Question 3 of 5-- Emotional Resilience
Are You in Full Agreement with the Following?
Emotional resilience is essential in trading, as it defines how well you can handle the psychological pressures of market fluctuations and trading decisions. Reflect on the following statements to assess your emotional resilience:
- When dealt serious setbacks, I remain relatively calm and collected.
- Whenever I experience unexpected wins/gifts/promotions, I remain relatively calm and collected.
- I usually emotionally recover from major setbacks faster than others.
- I usually do not seek to be thrilled, nor do I gravitate to games of chance.
- If a trader, when faced with significant trading setbacks, I remain calm and composed, avoiding impulsive reactions.
- If a trader, upon achieving unexpected gains or successes in trading, I maintain a balanced and calm demeanor.